Day 60 in Melbourne, Australia

I have finally purchased my Nintendo DS Lite (Black) last Friday. I went to 3 stores before getting the black edition. All other stores only have the White (buttons turning yellowish) or Pink (too girlish).

I bought it from JB Hi-Fi for AUD$188.00 (RM526.40). Added another $6 for another DS game, namely Star Wars Lethal Alliance. EB Games was selling cheaper at AUD$187.00 but no black edition. The salesperson from JB Hi-Fi (Jeff) was very friendly and recommended me a crystal case with 2 additonal stylus for AUD$8.99. The black edition is definitely a finger print magnet with it's glossy surface. Luckily with the crystal case, I could protect it well enough. I been using it while travelling on trains in Melbourne.

Next on my list would be to get the flash-cart to play NDS ROM games. I am going to choose either the R4DS or the DS-Extreme. I prefer the DS-Extreme with it's built-in memory (512MB or 2GB) but very difficult to source. The R4DS is selling in Malaysia for RM160.00... need to add another RM50 for 1GB Micro-SD memory card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #RM1Challenge Trade-Up

Nintendo Revolution in June 2006

Najib Razak's stepson Riza Aziz granted discharge over US$248m money laundering charges