Food Review: Way Modern Chinois at 1 Utama

Way Modern Chinois recently relocated to their new outlet in 1 Utama Shopping Center on 28 December 2023. Formerly, they were at Damansara Heights. The new outlet is located at Lot 343A Oval, nearer towards the Rainforest Zone. I was attracted to their opening promo which is their Half Truffle Roast Duck for RM8.80++ but the promo finished when I arrived 😖

Molecular Skinless XLB (Xiao Loong Bao) - RM6.00++

My review of their specialty Xiao Loong Bao is very unique without the typical skin i.e. skinless. The soup and meat contain the ginger & vinegar inside.

For me, I would rate it as 3/5.








Wagyu Porcupine Bun - RM13.00++ per piece

This particular dish is so cute that I need to order. It contains black pepper infused Wagyu beef inside. I feel that the black pepper flavor is very overpowering.

For me, I would rate it as 3/5.








Fried Rice with Crabmeat & Hokkaido Scallops - RM42.00++

This fried rice lacks wok hey definitely. It has very oily texture for fried rice. The protein portion (crabmeat & scallop) is very little compared to the rice. This portion is meant for two people.

For me, I would rate it as 2/5.








Restaurant Details

Lot 343A, Ground Floor, Oval, 1 Utama Shopping Center, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Business hour: 

Mon to Fri: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Sat & Sun: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Contact number: +6019 9111886

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #RM1Challenge Trade-Up

Amazfit Ares: Huami’s rugged-looking smartwatch has battery life of up to 90 days

Najib Razak's stepson Riza Aziz granted discharge over US$248m money laundering charges