Haagen-Dazs Petite mooncake...YUMMY



While shopping in and around MidValley Megamall, I went and try out the Haagen Dazs latest ice-cream mooncake collection with my other half. We tried the Coffee and Strawberry Petite Mooncake which was heavenly. Each mooncake cost RM25 (with 10% service tax & 5% govt tax). Total bill came up to RM57.50. I was not allowed to utilise my usual 20% discount from Super Privilege Card. How sad.... :(

If you purchase a set of four pieces, then I get a measly 5% discount from the list pice of RM88 (for Petite) / RM118 (for Classic). Difference between them : Classic is the bigger than Petite..DUH !!! Also the inside has different ice-cream flavours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #RM1Challenge Trade-Up

Nintendo Revolution in June 2006

Najib Razak's stepson Riza Aziz granted discharge over US$248m money laundering charges