How I was "cheated" by Royal Selangor



Here's the sad story..............

On 15 July 2006, I bought FIFA World Cup 2006 Fridge Magnet at RM65 per set from The Curve outlet. I specifically asked the salesperson why there's no discount after World Cup 2006. He replied "This is special edition, thus no discount". Thus, I bought it without hesitation.

2 weeks later, I passed by the same Royal Selangor store and notice there's a Merdeka Sale banner at the window. As curious as I am, I walked into the store and to my horror !!!!!!!! 
All FIFA World Cup 2006 items are on 50% DISCOUNT !!!!! At the same price I bought at, I could have get 2 sets....
Note to self : Be patient and wait for the best offer

Click HERE for the complete The Germany 2006 FIFA World Cup Collection

p.s. Actually not complete because my Fridge Magnet is not listed on the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #RM1Challenge Trade-Up

Nintendo Revolution in June 2006

Najib Razak's stepson Riza Aziz granted discharge over US$248m money laundering charges